Prepare and present exceptional quality cuisine in accordance with current standards, guidelines and regulations to assure a pleasurable dining experience for the enjoyment of the residents.
- Follow recipes and presentation guidelines-all plates have a garnnish
- Coordinate the preparation of food orders to ensure timely and efficient delivery to each Resident/Table
- Properly follow all food safety and sanitation standards to ensure Team Member and Resident safety
- Maintain clean workstation throughout the shift
- Ensures all Resident special request are met whenever possible
- Ability to learn multiple stations
Certified Culinary Degree preferred but not required.
Serv Safe Certification required.
Prior culinary experience in Senior Living, Restaurant or Hotel environment
Physical and Sensory Requirements:
Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; auditory and visual skills; ability to sit, stand, lift, bend, reach, push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds.
Brandywine at Seaside Pointe
36101 Seaside Blvd.
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
Brandywine Living at Seaside Pointe is scenically situated in the popular vacation resort town of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, and conveniently located just off of Route 1. Seaside Pointe is just minutes from the area's famous boardwalk, beautiful beaches, and Wildlife parks. Residents take advantage of all the outdoor adventures the local community has to offer.