Prepare and present exceptional quality cuisine in accordance with current standards, guidelines and regulations to assure a pleasurable dining experience for the enjoyment of the residents.
- Follow recipes and presentation guidelines-all plates have a garnnish
- Coordinate the preparation of food orders to ensure timely and efficient delivery to each Resident/Table
- Properly follow all food safety and sanitation standards to ensure Team Member and Resident safety
- Maintain clean workstation throughout the shift
- Ensures all Resident special request are met whenever possible
- Ability to learn multiple stations
Certified Culinary Degree preferred but not required.
Serv Safe Certification required.
Prior culinary experience in Senior Living, Restaurant or Hotel environment
Physical and Sensory Requirements:
Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; auditory and visual skills; ability to sit, stand, lift, bend, reach, push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds.
Brandywine at Dresher Estates
1405 N. Limekiln Pike
Dresher, PA 19025
Just steps away from Mundk Common Park and 20 miles north of Philadelphia, this Brandywine community offers a free shuttle service to the Cheltenham mall for employees using public transportation. As a winner of the Montgomery County Magazine's 2016 Happening List, this beautiful building has been the talk of the town!