Waiter / Waitress
Inform the residents of the menu selections for the day and professionally present and serve resident meals with a high level of customer service and to their satisfaction. This position also requires staff to ensure the dining room is clean and welcoming.
- Greets and informs residents of available menu selections.
- Takes orders from the residents and assists then with meal selections if requested.
- Presents the meals to residents in a friendly and pleasant manner.
- Cleans tables at the end of meal and sets the tables for next meal seating.
- Helps in dish room and puts away clean dishes.
Education/Training: High school diploma or state issued GED required
Experience: Previous experience in dining service desired.Knowledge of state food-handling and kitchen regulations helpful.
Physical and Sensory Requirements (with or without the aid of mechanical devices)
Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with residents, personnel and support agencies. Position requires proficient reading, writing, grammar and mathematics skills; interpersonal and communication skills; knowledge of drug interactions, side effects, and incompatibilities, decision-making skills; minimal typing skills; auditory and visual skills, and the ability to sit, stand, lift, bend, reach, and push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds.
Brandywine at Upper Providence
1133 Black Rock Road
Phoenixville, PA 19460
This brand new, state-of-the-art community includes a pool, movie theater, pub, and stage area for entertainment. Employees enjoy the excitement of acclimating new residents into the vibrant and youthful community.