Director of Community Relations
Position will direct the sales and marketing functions of the community including effectively selling the community's services and the Brandywine brand through networking, sales, public relations, community events and developing relationships with the surrounding community of health care providers and referral sources. This sales position will develop a lead base, conduct sales presentations, and close qualified leads with the objective of reaching and maintaining budgeted census and revenue goals. Additional responsibilities include ensuring a smooth resident move-in process, working collaboratively with a team, and developing ongoing marketing plans to increase sales.
- Assist in developing, maintaining and distributing all brochures and marketing materials.
- Attends network and other pertinent meetings, and participates in expos as deemed useful.
- Establishes and maintains on-going contacts with social workers, discharge personnel, doctors' offices, nursing homes, and other useful referral personnel.
- Interviews, and tours prospective residents and their families; discusses evaluations with the Wellness Department, and makes clear to the applicant all pertinent information.
- Counsels residents during first weeks of residence, helping them to be comfortable in their new environment.
Education/Training:College degree strongly preferred.
Experience:Two to five years of demonstrated sales experience required.Assisted living experience preferred, but not necessary.
Moves intermittently during working hours and subject to frequent interruptions.May be subject to hostile and emotionally upset residents, family members, personnel and visitors and must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
Physical and Sensory Requirements(with or without the aid of mechanical devices)
Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with residents, personnel and support agencies. Position requires proficient interpersonal and communication skills; excellent reading, writing and grammar skills; auditory and visual skills; ability to bend, stoop, sit, stand, lift, reach, and push or pull a minimum of 50 pounds.
Brandywine at Dresher Estates
1405 N. Limekiln Pike
Dresher, PA 19025
Just steps away from Mundk Common Park and 20 miles north of Philadelphia, this Brandywine community offers a free shuttle service to the Cheltenham mall for employees using public transportation. As a winner of the Montgomery County Magazine's 2016 Happening List, this beautiful building has been the talk of the town!