Prepare and present exceptional quality cuisine in accordance with current standards, guidelines and regulations to assure a pleasurable dining experience for the enjoyment of the residents.
- Follow recipes and presentation guidelines-all plates have a garnnish
- Coordinate the preparation of food orders to ensure timely and efficient delivery to each Resident/Table
- Properly follow all food safety and sanitation standards to ensure Team Member and Resident safety
- Maintain clean workstation throughout the shift
- Ensures all Resident special request are met whenever possible
- Ability to learn multiple stations
Certified Culinary Degree preferred but not required.
Serv Safe Certification required.
Prior culinary experience in Senior Living, Restaurant or Hotel environment
Physical and Sensory Requirements:
Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; auditory and visual skills; ability to sit, stand, lift, bend, reach, push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds.
Brandywine at The Savoy
55-15 Little Neck Parkway
Little Neck, NY 11362
Ideally situated in Little Neck, New York on the Queens Nassau boarder, this six-story building has something to offer on each floor. Just a short distance from the city, many employees their spend time off shopping, sight seeing, and dining in the city that never sleeps!