Move-In / Welcome Coordinator
Coordinates and assures each Resident's move and transition into their new home at Brandywine Living is successful. You are charged with completing the necessary paperwork and documentation required for new residents; checked for correctness, and completed in accordance with established policies and procedures, and as directed by your supervisor. Position also assists the Business Office Manager on the recruitment and on-boarding of new employees in their orientation to the community and respective departments.
Coordinate the entire move-in process for new residents:
- Communicate with all department heads:
- Coordinate assessments with Wellness
- Coordinate with maintenance to ensure suite is ready for move-in
- Complete and distribute a daily census and roster
- Create and maintain move-in packets and resident files
- Complete required paperwork and documentation, ensuring that essential paperwork is completed prior to move-in date
Orient new residents to the community and community life:
- Assist with change of address and voter registration, etc.
- Handle introduction to other residents and staff
- Review resident handbook
- Provide support during the adjustment period
Support the Director of Community Relations
- Maintain Virtual Information Assisted Living Network (ALVIN):
- Make data entries as required/directed
- Upload resident photos
- Call leads in database
- Conduct tours of the Community
- Create and maintain marketing brochures
- Set up and maintain model rooms
Support Business Office Manager:
- In recruitment efforts
- The coordination of job fairs as required
- New employee on-boarding
- Orienting new employees to the community
Establishes and maintains constructive working relationships with co-workers, residents, families, volunteers, and the community.
Assists other departments as requested.
High school diploma or general equivalency diploma required (GED). A degree in marketing or a related field preferred. Computer skills necessary
Previous experience in health care admissions preferred
Moves intermittently during working hours and subject to frequent interruptions.May be subject to hostile and emotionally upset residents, family members, personnel and visitors.Must be able to cope with mental and emotional stress of the position.
Physical and Sensory Requirements:
Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; auditory and visual skills; ability to sit, stand, lift, bend, reach, push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds.
Brandywine at Haverford Estates
731 Old Buck Lane
Haverford, PA 19041
Haverford Estates has been described as the Main Line's best kept secret. Located behind the Wilke-Lexus car dealership and the Main Line Art Center, this home-like and cozy Brandywine community is only a two-minute walk away from public transportation on Lancaster Avenue