Business Office Manager
Direct business office activities in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations and as directed by the Executive Director. Assure that proper procedures are maintained at all times in accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, general ledgers and other required spreadsheets to track or create information needed for business operations.
- Reviews bills for accuracy and obtains approval for payment.
- Assumes administrative authority, responsibility, accountability to perform all accounts receivable operations of the community according to policies and procedures.
- Maintains Accounts Receivable:invoice customers, post payment of invoices, track routine and miscellaneous services for which residents, employees or vendors should be billed or credited, deposit invoice payments at bank.
- Insures timely posting of all cash receipts and maintains a manual log of said receipts.
- Performs month end closing procedures and billing functions.
- Establishes and maintains accurate, complete files for each resident; all financial reports, and supporting documentation.
- Follows established procedures for all collection efforts, and provides appropriate follow up and documentation.
- Maintains Accounts Payable:reviews bills for accuracy, pays vendors authorized by Executive Director following policies and procedures.
- Maintains payroll processing:calculates hours of employees time cards, provides hours and other reports as directed by Executive Director.Posts wages to General Ledger.
High school diploma required. Business college preferred with advanced knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping. Experience in accounting software preferred.
Minimum of two years' experience in billing, collections and accounts receivable processing on an automated billing system required.
Physical and Sensory Requirements:
Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; auditory and visual skills; ability to sit, stand, lift, bend, reach, push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds.
Brandywine at Haverford Estates
731 Old Buck Lane
Haverford, PA 19041
Haverford Estates has been described as the Main Line's best kept secret. Located behind the Wilke-Lexus car dealership and the Main Line Art Center, this home-like and cozy Brandywine community is only a two-minute walk away from public transportation on Lancaster Avenue