Provide assistance in all dining services functions as directed/instructed in accordance with established dining services policies and procedures.
- Assist in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis.
- Assists in daily or scheduled cleaning duties.
- Cleans work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers, etc.
- Sweeps and mops floors as directed.
- Maintains dishwasher temperatures.
- Carries out garbage and keeps work areas clean, dry and free of hazardous equipment, supplies, etc.
- Sets up meal trays, food carts, dining room, etc.
- Assist cook in preparing meals when requested.
- Obtains food supplies for next meal.
- Performs dishwashing/cleaning procedures.
Education/Training: High school diploma or state issued GED required
Experience: Previous experience in dining service desired.
Moves intermittently during working hours and subject to frequent interruptions.May be subject to hostile and emotionally upset residents, family members, personnel and visitors and must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
Physical and Sensory Requirements (with or without the aid of mechanical devices)
Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with residents, personnel and support agencies. Position requires proficient reading, writing, grammar and mathematics skills; interpersonal and communication skills; knowledge of drug interactions, side effects, and incompatibilities, decision-making skills; minimal typing skills; auditory and visual skills, and the ability to sit, stand, lift, bend, reach, and push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds.
Brandywine at Seaside Pointe
36101 Seaside Blvd.
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
Brandywine Living at Seaside Pointe is scenically situated in the popular vacation resort town of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, and conveniently located just off of Route 1. Seaside Pointe is just minutes from the area's famous boardwalk, beautiful beaches, and Wildlife parks. Residents take advantage of all the outdoor adventures the local community has to offer.